All Authors need to complete copyright transfer to The Sarakham Journal prior to publication.The content of the form are as follows :
Copyright Transfer Agreement
The Sarakham Journal ISSN 2730-2830 (Online)
Published by Division of Research Facilitation and Dissemination, Mahasarakham University
(the “Contribution”) for publication in (the “Sarakham Journal”)
published by (“Mahasarakham University”)
Thank you for submitting your Contribution for publication. In order to expedite the editing and publishing process and enable Mahasarakham University to disseminate your Contribution to the fullest extent, we need to have this Copyright Transfer Agreement executed. If the Contribution is not accepted for publication, this Agreement shall be null and void. Publication cannot proceed without a signed copy of this Agreement.
1. The Contributor assigns to Mahasarakham University, during the full term of copyright and any extensions or renewals, all copyright in and to the Contribution, and all rights therein, including but not limited to the right to publish, republish, transmit, sell, distribute and otherwise use the Contribution in whole or in part in electronic and print editions of the Journal and in derivative works throughout the world, in all languages and in all media of expression now known or later developed, and to license or permit others to do so. For the avoidance of doubt, “Contribution” is defined to only include the article submitted by the Contributor for publication in the (including any embedded rich media) and does not extend to any supporting information submitted with or referred to in the Contribution (“Supporting Information”). To the extent that any Supporting Information is submitted to The Sarakham Journaly is granted a perpetual, non-exclusive license to publish, republish, transmit, sell, distribute and otherwise use this Supporting Information in whole or in part in electronic and print editions of the Journal and in derivative works throughout the world, in all languages and in all media of expression now known or later developed, and to license or permit others to do so.
2. Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the final Contribution in whole or in part in any medium by the Contributor as permitted by this Agreement requires a citation to the Journal suitable in form and content as follows: (Title of Article, Contributor, Journal Title and Volume/Issue, pages [year], Links to the final article on the publisher website are encouraged where appropriate.
B. Permitted uses by Contributor
1. Submitted Version. The Owner licenses back the following rights to the Contributor in the version of the Contribution as originally submitted for publication (the “Submitted Version”):
a. The right to self-archive the Submitted Version on: the Contributor’s personal website; a not for profit subject-based preprint server or repository; a Scholarly Collaboration Network (SCN). This right extends to both intranets and the Internet. The Contributor may replace the Submitted Version with the Accepted Version, after any relevant embargo period as set out in paragraph B.2 (a) below has elapsed. The Contributor may wish to add a note about acceptance by the Journal and upon publication it is recommended that Contributors add a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) link back to the Final Published Version.
b. The right to transmit, print and share copies of the Submitted Version with colleagues, including via Compliant SCNs, provided that there is no systematic distribution of the Submitted Version, e.g. posting on a listserve, network (including SCNs which have not signed up to the STM sharing principles) or automated delivery.
2. Accepted Version. The Owner licenses back the following rights to the Contributor in the version of the Contribution that has been peer-reviewed and accepted for publication, but not final (the “Accepted Version”):
a. The right to self-archive the Accepted Version on: the Contributor’s personal website; the Contributor’s company/institutional repository or archive; Compliant SCNs; and not for profit subject-based repositories. The Contributor may not update the Accepted Version or replace it with the Final Published Version. The Accepted Version posted must contain a legend as follows: This is the accepted version of the following article: FULL CITE, which has been published in final form at [Link to final article]. This article may be used for noncommercial purposes
b. The right to transmit, print and share copies of the Accepted Version with open access, provided with systematic distribution of the Accepted Version.
3. Final Published Version. The Science Technology and Engineering Journal hereby licenses back to the Contributor the following rights with respect to the final published version of the Contribution (the “Final Published Version”):
a. Copies for colleagues. The personal right of the Contributor only to send or transmit individual copies of the Final Published Version in any format to colleagues upon their specific request, and to share copies in private sharing groups in Compliant SCNs, provided no fee is charged, and further provided that there is no systematic external or public distribution of the Final Published Version, e.g. posting on a listserve, network or automated delivery.
b. Re-use in other publications. The right to re-use the Final Published Version or parts thereof for any publication authored or edited by the Contributor (excluding journal articles) where such re-used material constitutes less than half of the total material in such publication. In such case, any modifications must be accurately noted.
c. Teaching duties. The right to include the Final Published Version in teaching or training duties at the Contributor’s institution/place of employment including in course packs, ereserves, presentation at professional conferences, inhouse training, or distance learning.
d. Oral presentations. The right to make oral presentations based on the Final Published Version.
4. Article Abstracts, Figures, Tables, Artwork and Selected Text (up to 250 words).
a. Contributors may re-use unmodified abstracts for any non-commercial purpose. For online uses of the abstracts, The Sarakham Journal encourages but does not require linking back to the Final Published Version.
b. Contributors may re-use figures, tables, artwork, and selected text up to 250 words from their Contributions, provided the following conditions are met:
(i) Full and accurate credit must be given to the Final Published Version.
(ii) Modifications to the figures and tables must be noted. Otherwise, no changes may be made.
(iii) The re-use may not be made for direct commercial purposes, or for financial consideration to the Contributor.
(iv) Nothing herein will permit dual publication in violation of journal ethical practices.
I agree to the COPYRIGHT TRANSFER AGREEMENT as shown above, consent to execution and delivery of the Copyright Transfer Agreement electronically and agree that an electronic signature shall be given the same legal force as a handwritten signature, and have obtained written permission from all other contributors to execute this Agreement on their behalf.
Contributor’s signature (type name here):
On behalf of all authors